This pass will give you unlimited access to all of our untutored in-person life drawing sessions for one full month!
What is included in the price?
While your pass is valid you can come to an unlimited number of the following life classes, capacity permitting. You can turn up to sessions labeled 'drop-in' without booking; for pre-booked sessions you just need to email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a place. You are welcome to book a recurring place at pre-booked sessions if you expect to attend the same sessions every week. You can come along to:
- Any drop-in life drawing session (Tues 7-9pm, Wed 7-9pm, Thurs 1-3pm & 7-9pm)
- Friday life drawing sessions (1-3pm & 4-6pm, booking required)
- 'Drawversity' Figure Drawing sessions (Last Sat of the month, 1-3pm, booking required))
- All-day untutored Long Pose & Mixed Pose life classes (Various Saturdays & Sundays, booking required))
How does it work?
- You must be a Draw Patreon supporter supporter on the £3 tier or higher to use the pass. You can sign up easily HERE and you can leave the Patreon at any time after the pass has expired, or stay on the Patreon to get access to all of our online resources,
- If you buy the pass online here you'll receive an automated email receipt. When you attend your first life class, just show that receipt to the tutor along with proof of your Patreon membership and they will give you a pass that will be valid until the same calendar date on the following month.
- The pass begins at the first life class you attend, NOT on the date you purchase it.
- Once started, a pass can only be used by the person named on the pass.
- What if I forget or lose my pass? Just let the tutor know - they will have a record of your payment and and pass dates.
- Can I buy a pass for more than a month? Yes, if you'd like to buy a pass for more than a month, just email us on email@example.com and we can arrange an extended pass for an equivalent cost, you can also arrange a standing order for a recurring pass.
- Can I buy this as a present for somebody else? Yes! Just make sure they take the receipt to their first session and the pass will be written up in their name.
- What if I'm ill and I can't attend once my pass has started? If you're ill for more than 7 days in a row, email us and we will arrange an extension to your pass.
- Can I buy a pass at a life drawing session? Yes, just ask the tutor and you can pay by card on the day.
- Is there a student discount? The pass already includes a student discount and is priced to be as affordable as possible.
If you have any questions, feel free to email Jake and Megan on firstname.lastname@example.org.